- Assist customers, service advisors and technicians in a professional and efficient manner.
- Oversee the parts sales process from customer inquiry to finding the part to invoicing the customer.
- Work with the parts manager and parts team on a daily basis that will help make the department more efficient.
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Complete special order part request for any parts that need to be ordered for the customer.
- Communicate with customer on the status of any parts ordered and notify them upon delivery to the dealership.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Serve as backup to parts counterperson or stocking clerk as necessary.
- Read and understand computer catalogs, in order to determine replacement part numbers and prices.
- Must follow all company policies and procedures.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience with auto parts sales preferred.
- People focused and obsessed with providing great customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Proficient with computer skills is preferred
- Valid and current Driver's License with ability to maintain a good driving record.