Full Job Description
We are a local family owned and operated company working to improve our community and planet. Come join a team of dedicated professionals at the forefront of the solar and energy efficiency industries!
We are currently looking for a full time Accounting Clerk.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Updating financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Reconciling bank statements and monthly vendor statements
- Recording accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Processing invoices and purchase orders
- Following up with customers, suppliers, and partners
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a bookkeeper or AP/AR Clerk
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills for creating spreadsheets and using financial functions
- Familiarity with QuickBooks software
- Organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting preferred, however an Associate degree with successful work experience will be acceptable.
If you are an energetic and enthusiastic team player, APPLY TODAY!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
JOB POSTING ON INDEED, APPLY HERE