Dispensary Pharmacist- Part Time
Full Job Description
- Do you have a passion for the medical marijuana industry?
- Are you highly motivated and results driven?
- Are you looking to join a team focused on patient care and innovation?
If you answered yes to the questions above, apply today!
Fine Fettle Dispensary is looking for a Part Time Dispensary Pharmacist with a passion for the medical marijuana industry to join our team. The applicant must be results driven, highly motivated, and share our values in providing excellent and positive, professional service to our medical marijuana patients.
Essential Job Functions
- Join a team that is passionate about medical marijuana and the service they provide.
- Provide a warm reception for all staff, visitors and incoming patients and ensure that processes for greeting, registering, conducting new patient orientations and informing individuals of the rules and regulations are followed
- Coordinate with security to ensure that all protocols regarding patient flow through the dispensary are being followed
- Provide/Oversee patient consultations to assist patients in selecting the appropriate medical marijuana product that is based on patient diagnosis and lifestyle.
- Ensure adherence to patient confidentiality
- Ensure patient records are complete, accurate and updated
- Address and resolve all staff and patient issues communicating with sensitivity and respect
- Ensure that appropriate data is transmitted to CTPDMP as required by state law
- Mentor, motivate, elevate and inspire the team through training and performance reviews to ensure the company’s culture and expectations are met and exceeded
- Ensure compliance to all state regulations and company policies and procedures are being followed by all employees
- Identify and develop process improvements to assist with company growth and retention of patients
- Support the facilitation of daily, weekly and monthly inventory audit process, ensuring proper product and sales records for company and state procedures and protocols.
- Licensed pharmacist in the state of Connecticut in good standing
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills and customer service skills
- 2 years of Pharmacy experience
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Strong compliance and regulation knowledge
- Strong knowledge of patient rights and passion to serve patients with debilitating conditions
- Detail-oriented and focused
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of standard POS system interfaces and functions
- Must be flexible regarding work schedule and willing to work evenings and weekends including opening and closing shifts when needed
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a comprehensive background check
- Prior experience working with medical patients/pharmacy environment
- Prior experience working with natural or alternative medicines and therapies
- Prior experience within the medical marijuana industry
- Knowledge of medical marijuana strains, applications and the endocannabinoid system
- Bilingual communication skills a plus (Spanish)
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $39.00 - $48.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Pharmacy Residency: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Pharmacist (Preferred)
- Licensed Pharmacist (Preferred)