Scranton Motors is a family owned dealer group that is growing, but still small enough to pay attention to the individual customer experience. Our family has been in the car business for over 60 years. Larry Scranton took a big chance in 1952, when he mortgaged his home to start up a small gas station in Rockville CT after returning from his service in WWII. He took many risks and lived by a mantra that we still remember today:
"Take care of your employees first, customers second, dealership third, and work harder than everyone else!"
Yes you read that right! By taking care of his employees first, Larry ensured that he had employees who wanted what was best for the company and therefore, would go above and beyond for his customers even when no one else was watching.
What We’re Looking For
Our Sales department is looking for experienced automotive sales professionals who want to make an immediate impact on our growing department. No automotive experience required. Bartenders, Real Estate Agents and Retail Sales Professionals looking for an opportunity to drive our business forward on day one, apply here!
What We Offer
$1,500 Sign on Bonus
- Superior industry pay: In fact... The absolute BEST in the industry.
- Base Salary Guarantee + Commission and volume bonus
- Competitive and motivating environment
- Additional incentives surrounding customer reviews, call volume, and much more
- Immediate impact – quick onboarding
- Dedicated leadership team
- Industry leading training and development program
- Commitment to internal promotions
- 5 day work week NO Sundays!! A commitment to family lifestyle.
- #1 Brand awareness along with an unmatched reputation
- Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
- Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
- Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily, reporting any problems to management
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of vehicles.
- 3-5 of automotive sales or professional sales experience
- GM experience preferred not mandatory
- Proven sales track record
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
- Persistent, competitive and good work ethic