Aluminum TIG Welder
Local manufacturer seeks an experienced aluminum TIG welder. Candidate will be required to weld small assemblies jigged in position. Must be detail oriented, a team player and have the ability to switch between work priorities as required. Cross-trainable into other welding/fabricating areas when needed.
Schedule is Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM.
- Previous aluminum TIG welding experience - REQUIRED
- Knowledge of reading specification drawings to produce parts
- Ability to set-up and weld assemblies
- Attention to detail to inspect parts prior to finish
- General math skills to set up and run jobs independently
- Strong work ethic
- Independent worker
- Must have own transportation
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
Must be 18 years or older to apply for this position.