Please bear with us as our Website is under Construction!
Welcome to the Tolland County Chamber of Commerce!
There's a lot of economic life in these woods!
Its profitable to participate! There are many reasons to join the Tolland County Chamber.
Just minutes from downtown Hartford, Tolland County has a distinct country feel.
For first-time visitors, or for people simply driving through on I-84 or Route 2 the County’s rural appearance can be deceiving.
You won’t see big corporate headquarters or sprawling manufacturing complexes along the highways.
However, the reality is that we are an abundant "forest" of economic activity with over 150,000 residents and 3,000 work sites,
many of whom are active in the Tolland County Chamber of Commerce.
Tolland County Tag Sale Trail Vendors 2021 (as of 4/12/21)
This list is updated once a week. Check back next week for more updates. The last date of new vendors is the 19th.
CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP Here is the full bing map link for people to use from their cell phones very easily. It shows all vendor addresses and you can plan your route ahead of time or as you go. It lists what is being sold at the location. If vendors only chose one day, it will tell you the day they are open, either Saturday or Sunday. If it doesn’t specify, they will be open on both days. The link is also being updated daily and a work in progress. We are taking our last signs up on the 19th. Check back for the final list to print and/or the final link to use for the map.
- Business Name: Over AndOver Barntique – 11am to 4pm
Address: 415 Route 6, Andover
Selling: 10% off - Filled with tons of "eye candy" all made by local crafters. From flipped furniture, home decor, gifts and more, like pottery, soap, jewelry, c, art and candles, you will find something dreamy.
- Business Name: A-Cut Above
Address: 11 Bunker Hill Road, Andover
Selling: NEED TO UPDATE
- Business Name: Preserved Antiques
Address: 1155 Main Street, Coventry
Selling: antique & vintage items including furniture, home décor, handmade crafts, offering 15% off total purchase
- Business Name: Crafty Personality
Address: 765 Merrow Road, Coventry
Selling: tools, household items, lamps, handmade scroll craft art (creating for 35-40 years)
- Home: Address: 57 Dooley Avenue, Coventry – Saturday ONLY
Selling: household items, hockey cards, kitchen goods, dining room table & chairs
- Home: Address: 162 Eastview Drive, Coventry
Selling: many household items, some designer bags, many cd's and dvd's
- Business Name: Kearcher Cookies For A Cure – Saturday ONLY – 9am to 4pm
Address: 55 Griswold Road, Ellington
Selling: small household items, Kearcher Cookies For A Cure, 10% of all sales are donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Business Name: Pumpkin Craft
Address: 29 Overhill Road, Ellington
Selling: handmade crafts, artisan soaps, 10% off
- Business Name: Yarn Addiction Arts – Saturday ONLY
Address: 4 Lanz Lane, Ellington
Selling: handmade baskets, wall hangings, planters, handmade home décor, 5% off purchases
- Business Name: Simply Chic Crafts by Mary – Sunday Only
Address:1 Settlers Way, Ellington
Selling: handmade crafts, home décor signs, personalized gifts, tumblers, mugs, wood burned items, handmade t-shirts
- Business Name: Fayette Lodge #69 Masonic Temple
Address:141 Orchard Street, Ellington
Selling: household items - The Masonic Temple donates to masonic charities, Shriners Hospital, local scholarships & Scottish Rite Dyslexia Center
- Business Name: Gramma Kay’s Kreations
Address: 235 Mountain Road, Ellington – Saturday ONLY
Selling: refurbished furniture www.instagram.com/gramma_kays_kreations/
- Business Name: Fire and Ice Custom Wood Designs
Address: 947 Main Street, Somers – Please look for the house with the wooden star on the mailbox. It is a white house with red shutters.
Selling: hand painted wood signs, vintage jewelry, antique housewares, white elephant tent filled with discount items, farmhouse clocks, DIY sign kits with video tutorial
- Home: Address: 209 Hall Hill Road, Somers
Selling: All kinds of tools, kitchen items, some furniture, electronics, clothing, linens
- Home: Address: 138 Pinney Road, Somers
Selling: embroidery supplies & finished, small office equipment and supplies, gardening, craft, kitchen
and hobby items
- Business Name: Coop’s Cigar Box Guitars
Address: 20 Minor Road, Stafford
Selling: cigar box guitars, jewelry, wine bottle chimes, bird houses, coffee caddy's and tag sale items
- Business Name: Stafford Fire Department No. 1 Auxiliary - Saturday ONLY
Address: 2 Stafford Street, Stafford
multiple vendors with a wide variety of products: metal crafts, wooden signs, planters, and birdhouses, and cutting boards, Jewelry, knit and crocheted items, quilts, greeting cards, floral arrangements, women's clothing, leather crafts, T-shirts and sweatshirts, masks, therapy bags, jams, jellies and maple syrup, local honey, magic tricks, soaps and candles, baked goods, Norwex, Avon, Pampered Chef and Tupperware.Kona Ice & Taylor Spring Farm Food Trucks will be there.Each vendor donates something for our raffle so we end up with quite a variety of items. Raffle tickets are $10.00 FOR A SHEET OF 25.
- Business Name: Artisans at Middle River – Saturday Only from 11am to 4pm
Address: 60 Main Street, Stafford
Selling: Artisans at Middle River is a 35+ artisan collaborative with jewelry, textiles, toys, laser engraved products, stained glass, teas and local goodies!A local Tolland farmer, Lena Voghel from Window Box Farm, will have a pop-up event with her cut flower bouquets at this location as well.www.artisansatmiddleriver.com
- Home: Address: 166 Monson Road, Stafford
Selling: lots of hunting and fishing gear, new and used. Rods, reels, fresh and saltwater tackle, game calls, decoys, hunting knives, and other camping/survival gear. There will also be some coins and proof sets available. Also there will be a table with custom hand-made fishing lure themed tumbler cups as well as special order cups and a big selection of random antiques and household items.Will also have a donation
area set up for Connecticut Ducks Unlimited, they’re the largest non-profit organization for wetlands conservation and have been hit very hard by the pandemic.
- Home: Address: 39g Edgewood Street, Stafford
Selling: plants, clothing, furniture, art
This address below is right over the Stafford/Union Line)
- Home: Address: 64 Chaffee Road, Stafford
Selling: household goods, furniture
- Home: Address: 425 Middle Turnpike, Storrs
Selling: household goods, old exterior lights, dishes, small art objects
- Home: Address: 264 Tolland Stage Road, Tolland
Selling: antiques, tools, household items
- Business Name: Artsake Gallery
Address: 273 Tolland Stage Road, Tolland
Selling: picture frames, handmade beads, handmade decorative boxes and more
- Business Name: Cruise Planners - Three Martini Travel
Address: 41 Apple Road, Tolland
Selling: travel document holder, travel arrangements
- Home: Address: 120 Browns Bridge Road, Tolland
Selling: crafts, books, paintings, household items, home décor, grill, snowblower, tents, boat and beach items, heaters, miscellaneous items, women's summer clothing, small, medium & large, camping supplies(Cash & Credit Cards Accepted)
- Business Name: Tolland Red and White – Saturday from 8am to 4pm & Sunday from 8am to 2pm
Address: 46 Tolland Green, Tolland
Selling: lots of homemade products, books, clothing, jewelry, kitchen items, pantry items, seasonal items, toys, wood décor, candy
- Home: Address: 5 Hurlbut Road, Tolland
Selling: fishing rods & reels, some are vintage – bird houses, antiques
- Home: Address: 8 Thomas Drive, Tolland
Selling: antiques, crafts, household items
- Home: Address: 95 Grahaber Road, Tolland – Sunday Only
Selling: refinished furniture, decorations, handmade fire starters, antiques, miscellaneous items
- Home: Address: 111 Buff Cap, Tolland – Saturday ONLY
Selling: furniture, tires, tools, miscellaneous household items
- Home: Address: 55 Valley View Drive, Tolland
Selling: home décor, books
- Home: Address: 24 Stacy Lane, Tolland
Selling: baby supplies (limited), kids toys, books, household items, furniture, sports equipment, miscellaneous items
- Business Name: Arts Center East
Address: 709 Hartford Turnpike, Vernon
Selling: artwork, art supplies, camera equipment, crafting materials & tools, fabrics, frames, books and more!Pop-Up Craft Fair at this location on Friday (1pm to 5pm), Saturday (9am to 5pm) and Sunday (10am to 3pm)
- Business Name: The Mansions at Hockanum Crossing – Saturday ONLY
Address: 75 Hockanum Blvd, Vernon
Selling: Apartment Community! Stop by the leasing office for a map with locations of those who are participating! Tenants will be selling items from their own places. Household items, tools, baby items, furniture, etc.
- Business Name: Vernon Historical Society
Address: 734 Hartford Turnpike, Vernon
Selling: annual book sale, books, dvd's, cd's, records, vinyl
- Business Name: Visiting Nurse & Health Services of CT – Saturday ONLY
Address: 8 Keynote Drive, Vernon
Selling: household items, pictures, small furniture, filing cabinets, office supplies
- Business Name: America’s Freedom Defenders - Sunday ONLY
Address: Tux King Parking Lot – 295 Talcottville Road, Vernon
Selling: household, toys, clothing, tables, chairs, sofa, etc.
- Business Name: Ray Page Plumbing
Selling: WILL UPDATE ME WHEN THEY KNOW
- Home: Address: 125 Evergreen Road, Vernon
Selling: kids’ clothes, girls and boys, lots of toys, women’s clothing and shoes, a little bit of everything
- Home: Address: 152 Union Street, Vernon
Selling: household goods, women's clothing, furniture, handmade jewelry, handmade soaps, tools, electronics, decorations
- Home: Address: 9 Webster Street, Vernon – Saturday ONLY – 9am to 3pm
Selling: household, toys, clothing, tables, chairs, sofa, etc.
- Home: Address: 10 Webster Street, Vernon - Saturday ONLY – 9am to 3pm
Selling: kids’ clothes, kids’ toys, household goods
- Home: Address: 14 North Park Street, Vernon
Selling: furniture, household items
- Home: Address: 8 Northview Drive, Vernon
Selling: computer equipment and peripherals, household items, books, furniture, bikes, dishes, Honda wheels, collectibles, much more more as we are downsizing!
- Home: Address: 98 Bouldercrest Lane, Vernon – Saturday ONLY
Selling: tools, household goods, books
- Business Name: Trinity Lutheran Church – Saturday ONLY
Address: 20 Meadowlark Road, Vernon
Selling: collectibles, antiques and miscellaneous items
- Home: Address: 26 White Street, Vernon – Saturday ONLY
Selling: tools and more miscellaneous goods
- Home: Address: 195 Washington Street, Vernon – Saturday ONLY
Selling: kitchen table with 4 chairs and barstools, 2 sideboards, tv's, old records, electric fireplace, outdoor furniture, 4 oak dining chairs, filing cabinet and other miscellaneous items
- Home: Address: 97 Bette Circle, Vernon
Selling: 4 piece sectional sofa, x-large food dehydrator, kitchen aid stand mixer, Harley Davidson clothes, women clothes, kitchen plates, glasses, razor scooter, razor electric scooter, king bed headboard, kids DVDs, 2 large hiking backpacks, sleeping bags, 2 hip hiking packs, road bike wheels set like new
- Business Name: Vernon Community Network
Address: 116 ½ Grove Street, Vernon – Saturday ONLY
Selling: jewelry, household items, other miscellaneous items
- Home: Address: 16 Liberty Street, Vernon – Sunday Only – 8am to 3pm
Selling: 3 families at 1 location! Lots of newer home and décor items. Men's, Women's & Plus Size Clothing. We shop too much at TJ Maxx! :)
- Home: Address: 8 Blue Ridge Drive, Vernon
Selling: household items, kids/baby items, tools, holiday and home décor
- Home: Address: 22 Willow Stream Drive, Vernon
Selling: unique hand-crafted high-quality wreaths
- Home: Address: 45 Skinner Road, Vernon – Saturday Only
Selling: lots of household items, recently moved from Tolland to Vernon and a lot needs to go!
- Home: Address: 30 Liberty Street, Vernon
Selling: multiple addresses on this street: 26, 28 & 30 Liberty Street - selling miscellaneous house items. Free items also!
- Home: Address: 67 Welles Road, Vernon
Selling: kitchen items, crafts, pictures, lawn equipment, books
- Business Name: Fox Hill Center – Genesis Healthcare
Address: 1253 Hartford Turnpike, Vernon
Selling: pens, lip balms
- Home: Address: 15 Kenneth Drive, Vernon
Selling: household items, furniture, baby items, baby clothing/toys, tools
- Home: Address: 93 Tracy Drive, Vernon
Selling: clothing, kitchen items, furniture, books, cd’s, video’s, gaming equipment, music gear, handmade crafts
Tolland County Farmers Markets
Upcoming Member Events
Welcome New Members
Chamber Facebook Photos